Monday 4 March 2013

New York City Woman Addicted to Eating Deodorant.

PHOTO: TLC's "My Strange Addiction" features Nicole, a 19-year-old who eats 15 deodorant sticks a month.
 

19 yrs old,Nicole said that she first started eating deodorant when she was 4 years old, but the habit escalated two years ago into a full-blown addiction.
She takes the cap, scoops a solid, waxy taste from the deodorant stick, and swallows it. She said she prefers certain "rich-tasting" brands over others.
Recently, Nicole discovered that she also likes deodorant spray. "The residue doesn't get stuck on my teeth and it absorbs into my mouth really fast," she said. "The first time my mouth got really numb, but I like the taste."
Nicole did not want to speak to press about her craving for deodorant, but there have clearly been health consequences, including stomach cramps, and her doctor has expressed concerns.
"It gets really sore and my mouth gets really dry," she says on the show. "But at the same time my mouth is watering because I am craving it. I take deodorant everywhere I go."


Abcnews

No comments:

Post a Comment