Tuesday 13 September 2016

America's Presidential Candidate,Hilary Clinton Doing Fine.....To Continue Campaign in Few Days

Hillary Clinton has said in a telephone interview that she is getting better, a day after being taken ill at a 9/11 commemoration.She also told CNN she had not disclosed a recent pneumonia diagnosis because "She just didn't think it was going to be that big a deal".The US presidential candidate said she had ignored a doctor's "wise" advice to rest for five days.Her rival Donald Trump said health had now become "an issue" in the campaign.Mrs Clinton during her phone interview said she hoped to be back on the trail in "the next couple of days"."I want to get this over and done with and get back on the campaign trail as soon as possible," said the Democratic White House nominee. Mrs Clinton acknowledged she had lost her balance during Sunday morning's health scare, but said she did not faint."I felt dizzy and I did lose my balance for a minute, but once I got in (the van), once I could sit down, once I could cool off, once I had some water, I immediately started feeling better," she told the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment